What We Do for Our Clients
ShermanLaw provides cost-effective, quality services to our clients across a broad range of practice areas. Our objective is to resolve complex issues efficiently and effectively to meet our clients’ goals. At the center of all our efforts is our dedication to serving our clients.
Our firm represents clients in their day to day operations, as well as the development of operational facilities and affordable housing and community facilities. Among the many services we provide, we do the following:
- Create innovative organizational structures and solutions to address operational
- problems in day-to day operations, and to obtain financing for affordable housing and community development projects
- Advise clients about the risks and rewards of the financing requirements, from guarantees through regulatory compliance and creates strategies to negotiate to achieve client’s objectives.
- Negotiate all construction and financing related matters and agreements to meet project requirements and to maximize tax benefits, assure regulatory compliance and meet financing needs.
- Advise client ongoing operations, from real estate tax benefits, to employment, contract and leasing issues.